Benefits of Offsite Storage
Store your archives and backups with The Vault Company
How offsite document and media storage can benefit your company:
The Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) of 2013 regulates how organisations must manage information. The consequences of non-compliance with POPIA include hefty fines as an alternative to imprisonment. A fine will be in addition to the reputational damage an organisation will suffer as a result of failing to comply with POPIA. Click here to download the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013.
- Become more compliant while at the same time freeing up office space – we can store your valuable data in a safe and secure location until you need it again.
- Don’t waste valuable and expensive office space on storing archives, save money and space by outsourcing your archiving to The Vault Company.
- 24 Hour on-site security, CCTV monitoring and armed response at our highly secure facilities.
- We are open and operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for all of your emergency document collection and delivery needs, get access to your stored documents and records whenever you need them.
- Protection of physical documents and records from fire, water, data corruption and theft – our fire rated and climate controlled vaults provide for the most secure storage for your valuable data.
- Our security enhanced vehicles ensures the safe and secure transportation of your documents and records.
- Our quality information management stationary can be ordered as and when needed, source all of your paper storage boxes, folders and turtle cases from once central place.
- The Vault Company is Proudly South African, a locally owned and operated organization.